SHREVEPORT, La. (Ark-La-Tex Weekend) - You’re invited to an incredible interactive and magical Christmas journeys in the Ark-La-Tex. The Shreveport Aquarium hosts BELIEVE! Lights the Night for a third year. The aquarium has been transformed into a holiday spectacle with many family favorite activities.
- Receive a magic motion-activated Christmas wand that turns on lights, makes music, lights a fireplace, creates reindeer footprints, jingles bells and more as you venture through the aquarium to see all of the animals.
- Meet and get photos with an enchanted cast of costumed characters including Mrs. Claus and all of Santa’s jolly elves
- NEW! Meet Glacielle, the beautiful Snow Mermaid visiting from the Arctic Ocean.
- Sit with the big guy himself, Santa for a special photo op
- Tour the beautiful community-decorated Christmas Trees and vote for the best decorated tree
- Enjoy Mrs. Claus’ delicious cookies & hot cocoa
- Make a holiday craft with Picasso the elf
- Keep your magic wand as a special gift
This event takes place on Friday and Saturday nights from the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas. Doors open at 5:15pm and the last entry is at 8:15pm. These tickets sell out fast so reserve them early here.
The Shreveport Aquarium encourages everyone to wear festive clothes like pajamas or sweaters for this 60-90 minute Christmas adventure.
For those of you who can’t attend the Friday and Saturday night festivities, the Shreveport Aquarium is open during their regular hours so you can see all of the decorations.
Copyright 2022 KSLA. All rights reserved.